Message view

Categories English General

Whatīs wrong with Ibiza???

Author:

e_duende

Time:

27.12.2003 22:42

Text:

Iīm from Ibiza and i know better than all of you all the commercial shit released here like pacha, privilege or amnesia and how great talented groups like gms are getting really bad... because of the money they can earn releasing tons of songs in a lot of compilations.
I know.. that we dont have great festivals like samorathaki or sola luna...but i can say here in ibiza we have TRANCE.
Here in ibiza we make uncommercial parties every weekend (in summer even more days) in friends houses or in the forest or in a beach..but it is difficult because police comes each time...and then you have to pay 3000e.
If you think that gms is ibiza you are wrong...all cdīs shown in this site or in psyshop.com we know them too and we play them in the parties, from twisted psychedelic finnish trance, going over full on trance from israel or upcoming artists from all arround the world...we donīt like commercial trance.
I hate what they say about ibiza...only commercial shit...come here to our parties and check it out..
4000 watts(we ever try to have as much as possible but itīs not easy), a lot of twisted decorations with black lights all arround, an all this in a dark nice forest far away from commercial Pacha and other people..
only happy trance people with a positive trance spirit enjoying great music in the mountains....thats real ibiza trance spirit!!!

Iīm sorry for my bad english.. and i hope that people start to know how it really works in this little island in the mediterranean sea.

(A lot of commercial trance is released in ibiza, but in israel too, and in england..and in sweden...and in mexico...and in everywhere..)
I only can say ENJOY QUALITY TRANCE.
PEACE AN LOVE.

Message threads

Topic: Author:
Time:
Message  Whatīs wrong with Ibiza???
e_duende 27.12.2003 22:42  
Message    RE:Whatīs wrong with Ibiza???
e_duende 11.09.2004 17:30  

Get Relaxed Journeys! New album 
from 
Chilltribe 
Relaxed 
Journeys 
Get Quality Relaxation! Get your 
Quality 
Relaxation!