Message view

Categories English Music

** Pleiadians - Seven Sisters (Harmonia rec.) ** out now!!

Author:

chaishop-media

Time:

04.12.2006 18:01

Text:

** Pleiadians - Seven Sisters (Harmonia rec.) ** out now!!

Listen to “Pleiadians - Seven Sisters” and get detailed informations at

http://www.chaishop-media.com/release/hrcd006cd/index.htm

A universal phenomenon landed on planet Earth 10 years ago and left a deep mark in the history of psychedelic trance. The journey began in 1996 when the PLEIADIANS released their debut album 'Identified Flying Object - IFO' (Dragonfly Records, 1996). IFO is hailed as a classic among classics, in early 'Goa' and Psychedelic Trance. Their second album “FAMILY OF LIGHT” (Dragonfly Records , 1999) was also a worldwide hit featuring the 14-minute symphonic monster 'Modulation.'

SEVEN SISTERS is the new anticipated PLEIADIANS album produced, by their 2 active members, Massimiliano Lafranconi and Maurizio Begotti also known as Etnica.

SEVEN SISTERS is an inspirational journey into the deepest riches of inner space. It’s a fulfilling expression of continuous mystery, action and inspiration at the same time. You’ll find reincarnated futuristic sounds in a combination of well –respected quality, all done in a very professional way. Furthermore, its’ simple melodies will touch your senses in a multi-dimensional way. Tracks “ Vimana (rmx part 2)“, “Critical Conditions“ and “I believe” stand out with their kicking rhythms, their sharp edged sounds and their playful melodies, that bring to mind the image of a dancing universe heading towards the edge of time. For all those of you who are seeking for adventure and mystery through a unique musical exploration, Seven Sisters is just the sound.

More info: http://www.harmonia-records.com

Tracklist:

1. Dance with me
2. I believe
3. Atlas
4. Galactic
5. Vimana pt. 2
6. Starbase 11
7. Condition: Critical
8. War of the Worlds
9. Out of time

EVERY COMMENT IS WELCOME!
Send your feedback to mikadho@chaishop-media.com

Message threads

Topic: Author:
Time:
Message  ** Pleiadians - Seven Sisters (Harmonia rec.) ** out now!!
chaishop-media 04.12.2006 18:01  

Get Relaxed Journeys! New album 
from 
Chilltribe 
Relaxed 
Journeys 
Get Quality Relaxation! Get your 
Quality 
Relaxation!