Message view

Puoskari \"The Audio

Absolutely brilliant

Author:

Aisha Shakti

Time:

07.06.2005 18:22

Text:

This album is just one of those that gets better each time you hear it. It's grown to become my personal favorite. Especially number 6: got that whole "Castlevania"-thing going. Very groovy. And the whole there is nothing typical about this album, compared to any of the regular psy trance around. The first 6 tracks are more lighthearted and easier to listen to than the rest of the album. I guess you’ve got to be into what they call suomisaundi, or psytrance from Finnland, to endure the weird circus madness that will befall you from the title song of the album and beyond. Strangely enough the grooviness of the tracks, especially the second track, have a surten Koxbox-kind-of ring to me. What is most interesting about the kind of music Puoskari shows us in with this album is that he hardly ever uses a “normal” (tired old) psy trance baseline. That’s why the tracks seem to be a lot faster than they really are.
Anyhow, no matter how long we analyze this piece of human brilliance, it’s better to listen to it yourself. If you can get another copy that is, since alas alas, Freakdance records has a habit of printing a minimum of albums. Too bad for the fans with a low amount of cash…

10/10

Message threads

Topic: Author:
Time:
Message  Absolutely brilliant
Aisha Shakti 07.06.2005 18:22  

Get Relaxed Journeys! New album 
from 
Chilltribe 
Relaxed 
Journeys 
Get Quality Relaxation! Get your